Marriage : Should I opt for it or not.....
This is a million $ question that every bachelor/spinster would ask himself or herself.Just like every coin has two sides to it same is the story with this extremely manipulated and over-hyped word "Marriage".
Firstly lets understand that wanting to get married is an individual personal choice.
1. A companion/friend/lover/husband with whom you can be yourself. One person who knows you in & out.
2. A girl gets an opportunity to experience Motherhood which is blessing in itself.
3.You culture yourself to be committed and loyal to one individual who means the world to you.
4.You learn the art of sharing & caring.
5. Life becomes more discipline, organized and meaningful.
6.Learn to be more responsible & accountable for all your actions & inaction's.
1. Restriction on your freedom.
2. Can get monotonous and taken for granted if you do not consciously give time to make the relationship grow.
3.You can't take your own decisions without involving your spouse.
Pros & Cons of being Single:
1. You can live life on your own terms & conditions.
2. Freedom....is unlimited.
3.You are not answerable & accountable to anyone (it can be a pro or even a con depends on your perception.)
4. You can be financially self reliant.
1. Loneliness can crop in at any point in time.
2. Lack of security can pose a challenge especially from societal point of view.
3. You loose out on the depth and maturity that a marriage can bring out in you as an individual.
4.Do not compare your relationship with others.Each relationship is unique.
Nowadays most of us be a it a man or a woman we seem to exhibit and independent and liberal mindset and choose to take our own decisions in life. Irrespective of whether its an arranged or love marriage it can do wonders if you wanna make it work.So the choice finally lies in your hands.
Life is wonderful if you have the right attitude and ready to learn and explore the hidden meaning of life.
A little bit of patience, a sense of belongingness, an element of trust, the ability to forgive & forget, a litlle sensitivity and above all being a human can go a long way in adding the beauty, charisma & grace in your relationship.Commitment & Faith are the two golden words........