Friday, August 27, 2010

Kerala Journey.....



Jai Gurudeva Guys!

I am here in God's own country, the wonderful lush green lands of Kerala.I came to Kerala with a vision of creating an awareness about the Yes!+ courses. I am staying in Fort Cochin and the environment over here is mind blowing. Life has been pretty interesting in Kerala. I was reminded about the beautiful Indian culture that we all need to be proud of.

It's been real fun interacting with the Malu guys and girls of Ernakulam educating them about the importance of meditation. It's definitely been a challenging journey till date but an absolutely valuable learning experience. Guruji would put me through all those roller coaster rides wherein i did not have much of choice but to live the knowledge if i had to save my mind. Opposite values indeed were complimentary in the true sense of term. Accepting people and situtations as they are and then taking the right action was required every moment. Not becoming a football of other people's opinion, not seeing intention behind other people's mistakes and realizing that present moment is inevitable. Every knowledge point cam as breathing reality right in front of me. WOW! Now that's what i call a perfect Guru who sets the stage of your life, clearly defines the characters explicityly and gives you the skills to play the games of life .

Sadhana, Seva, Satsang & Knowledge are the only solace for you in such situations. I have realized the value of being on this path and the value of having a Master in your life all the more.I love u Guruji!:)

1 comment:

  1. gud exp di!
    really it becomes very much interestng when we go out from area n work!i 2 experienced d same wen we were organisng crse in bhivpuri

    ReplyDelete