Monday, June 22, 2009

JOURNEY WITH MY MASTER
I have been lately listening to the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and everytime I hear it, its a new learning. Its amazing to realize how I could have missed listening to that point which meant so much to me in my life the previous time I heard Patanjali. One can just wonder. Every moment is a miracle. The last I visited the ashram was last navratri. And the longing to meet Guruji was unbearable. And thats when I recieve the news that Guruji is visiting Mumbai! Now this is what I say "A sincere prayer never goes unanswered". And when I met Guruji face to face even without saying a word he said it all. That's Guruji.

And you know what, when I went to recieve Guruji at the airport after having a glimpse of him, I was definitely not satisfied. And guess what, Guruji's vehicle was just adjacent to our vehicle. And what an amazing divine race we were having. Sometimes Guruji's car would be ahead of our car and sometimes our car would be ahead of Guruji's car.

That's when I realized that this is exactly what Guruji does with us in our life. There are times in our life when we just need to quietly follow the Master and other times when the Master is behind us guiding us through the pathway ahead.

Sometimes we used to peep out of the car waving out to Guruji and sometimes he would peep out of his car, give us a naughty wink and contagious smile. It was really nice observing every little detail move of the Master; Guruji drinking water, Guruji looking out of the window, Guruji sitting with eyes closed. At that moment I wondered if we are enjoying observing Guruji's every move so closely, Guruji also must be enjoying keeping a close watch on all our moves in life na!

Truly an unforgettable journey with the Master!

1 comment: