Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet My Beloved Gurudev :)


Poojya Sri Sri Ravi Shankar the founder of the "Art of Living Foundation" whom I lovingly call 'Guruji' is a true source of inspiration for my life. I dedicate these thoughts as an expression of gratitude to my Master!

Come let me introduce you to the love of my life !

What can I tell you about my Guru!
He is a mystery which keeps unfolding himself through
A true embodiment of innocence, mischief & intelligence
Simplicity, beauty, & unconditional love personified.
No words in the oxford dictionary can reflect his magnanimity
For his presence & grace conveys all simply
He taught me to ‘Smile’ no matter what!
All my sorrows, worries & problems, I just forgot.
He introduced the true essence of life through the 3S -” Sadhana, Seva & Satsang”
Along with all the soap operas which he keeps creating as a platform to live them through.

He drilled it in my DNA that Materialism & Spirituality needs to go hand in hand.
And nurtured my attitude towards developing the right “Perception, Observation & Expression of Life”.

He made me aware of how fortunate I was.
And educated me with Simple Knowledge Sutras that serve as catalyst for my growth.
Life now for me is an ideal combination of fun, challenges, opportunities & learning’s.

And as days pass by the truth slowly dawns on me that I am walking on a path that is making a huge positive difference not just to my life, but I am sometimes overwhelmed by the faith that my Master shows in me that yes “I” can indeed be a true instrument of the Divine, of My Guru.

The key Mantra is – “Obey the words of the Master & your Life will be so wonderful that the praises that you receive you’ll surely be flattered.

Key Words: Commitment over Convenience, Undying Enthusiasm over Inertia, Unconditional Love over Worldly Selfish Love, Yoga & Meditation over Crime & Violence.
The choice is completely yours MY FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment