Sunday, March 1, 2009

Guru-Grace-Gratitude



3Gs that changed My Life .....
The Grace of my Master is unparallel and beyond words. As we say in aol it’s not that we just believe in miracles. We rely on miracles. I have seen that happen in my own life. Gurudev so beautifully takes care of every small little thing to the most important things in my life no matter what. I remember in one of Guruji's talk he had said "Have you seen how much a Mother loves her child. You think the Divine loves you any less. He does everything for you and still hides behind you so that you may feel comfortable".
A Mother's love for her child is 10 times more than that of a Father & the Guru's love is 100 times more than that of a Mother. Just wanted to share one of my Guru stories.

Once I had my first final exam paper and my college was located in Mahim. That day I took a cab from the Mahim station to my college. I was busy reading my last minute notes sitting in the cab. Then suddenly I saw that there was this huge truck coming towards my cab from the opposite direction. Before I could realize anything the intensity of the truck pushed my cab almost 10-15 feet ahead. My eyes was shut for a few seconds as I took Guruji’s name and kept saying “Jai Gurudev”. And when I opened my eyes I couldn’t believe it. I was perfectly fine, so was the driver. Not even a scratch on any of us. I had expected the cab to be in bad shape. But nothing happened to the cab as well except for a small bent near the door. Wow! Now that’s what I call a miraculous escape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment